- Messiah is as if an ordinary average human being.
- Antichrist looks like other humans.
- Messiah does not resurrect to solve some earthly problem of some special groups of humans.
- Messiah should be explainable to average humans with average understanding of contemporary knowledge.
- Messiah is part of the texture of universe even if conceived by contemporary knowledge.
- Messiah, hence, is as natural phenomenon as the other phenomena of nature.
- Pain of Messiah is not what we have conceived so far.
- Miracles of Messiah are not those mentioned in the history and we might expect.
Similar to those, Messiah at our time does not ask to be rewarded. He does his ontological mission whether to become appreciated by anybody or not. That mission is winning the God in war with Satan. Son of God, the human being, should overcome, by passing the test of Satan, over the Satan.