Friday, September 11, 2009

I Ask, "Why?"

I concluded that many of our questions cannot be solved in the domain of modern science with the scope that scientists have put forward for them. I said that it is their choice and Messiah does not ask them otherwise. You invite a musician to play violin for you. Thus you have invited a violinist. Now, you cannot ask him to cook for you or even ask him to play cello instead of violin. It is beyond your agreement.Only by a chance, he might become volunteer for other tasks. My first question is not whether we need a Messiah. My first question within the universe of my own discourse looks as if a scientific question but it is not. It is a "Why?" Before that I explain why it looks like a scientific one. It is related to biological creation of life at its earliest stage: "Why a cell divides?" I do not ask how it divides. I do not like any lecture in biology in present position. I am interested in but in other usual situations of daily life, not right now. I go to much earlier stages of life and ask why an "RNA" divides. RNA is more primitive than a cell and created earlier. Perhaps the answer to that could be easier. We have similar questions about more basic entities in nature such as, "Why crystals stack over each other and grow?" These questions do not take us to domain of science. We do not allow that. As they have closed that path for us we do not trespass either. We give our answer; the answer that keeps us on our own way.

No comments: